Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Unwanted Visitor, Part 2

You all know how I feel about lizards in the house.  If not, look back.  Well.  I had another encounter and think I handled myself much better this time around.

Last week I was getting ready for school.  It was in the early morning.  I had been in and out of my kitchen several times, including putting some dishes in the sink.  I was about to walk out the door, but wanted to rinse out my coffee cup.  I walked into the kitchen and look what I found.



I took a step back and said, "What are you doing in here?  And how did you get in?"  As if this little guy was going to answer me.  I calmly decided to trap him in a plastic cup and relocate him to the great outdoors.  I managed to do all of this without jumping or screaming or anything.  Progress.  Love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment